Is it a plane.. A bird... NO it´s the DANE! I am BACK :)

Helloooooo! My goodnes it has been a long time since I have done any blogging what so ever! Sorry about that (in case there is actually someone out there who looks at my page lol)..
So much has happended in my life, all positive things!
I have now got myself a lovely business partner who I have started a Photography business with (can´t stop jumping up and down with glee)
She has worked in Marketing and she was just what I needed! We are a brilliant team, and I am forever grateful of doing what I love the most (and even getting paied for it too) he heee yay
If you feel like taking a look at my website then here´s the link www.lonerosephotography.com

I have been driving for almost a year now and I LOVE it! Ahhh the Freedom.... sigh! Nothing better than putting  on radio one, Chris Moyle´s show in the morning, and have a good laugh by yourself. I wonder what I look like from the outside..

At home, we have had the whole of upstairs redone, it looks great! I will post some photo´s when we´ve had our new bed delivered etc. Right now it´s just empty. Empty but Gorgeous!
We are also in the middle of having our new kitchen fitted, but unfortunately there´s a "few" problems with that and the  kitchen fitter left 2 weeks ago (without finishing our Kitchen!) Anyway, it´s going to look amazing once it´s done!

My eldest son, Noah, needs glasses now (he squints).. We´re picking them up today and then the "battle" begins, of getting him to wear them!

Oh oh oh, and I have come off my antidepressants!!!!! Woohoo to me :) I started to forget to take them, so I figured I might aswell try quitting it. So I did!
Although the meds have really helped me SO MUCH, I do feel like I have just stepped out of a bubble. A very soft and protective Bubble. I can suddenly feel everything again, my sensitivity has come back and I really enjoy it. I notice all the small things that I used too. Sparkly dust flying around in the sunshine, smells of Spring coming, Beautiful cloud formations.. ahhhh.. Loverly..
I also suddenly had a wave of creativity come over me, and I have been sewing and drawing again. I will show you a bit of what I have done in the last few days (it´s not much, but it´s just great to be back)
2 pairs of Trousers for Emil, and the foot stool from IKEA had a new coat of Paint and some retro fabric put on (I am so chuffed with that one) Fabric is SO much better to use that paper!



One last thing.. Look at my 2 gorgeous boys fast asleep <3

2 comments:

  1. Lone, I think your children's clothes are amazing. You could definitely sell them. Great blog too! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emily! I did used to sell them. It has just been so so long since I have felt like creating something new.

    ReplyDelete